SAI360 announces new features to help companies manage their ESG performance
CHICAGO, April 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — SAI360, the only cloud-first integrated risk management platform with a full suite of features in the areas of GRC, Ethics & Compliance Learning, and EHS & Sustainability, today announces new features in its latest release to help companies manage ESG performance with unified compliance and reporting.
ESG matters more than ever when it comes to relationships with customers, employees, regulators and investors. Data-driven and auditable ESG is built on a foundation of policies that support an ethical approach to business as well as the management of environmental, health and safety concerns. Accurate data collection and controls help show that you know your organization’s impact on the world.
“It is no longer enough to simply have an environmental, social, governance policy,” said Pierre Granat, CEO of SAI360. “Organizations need to be able to properly execute and report on these key performance indicators to demonstrate progress towards ESG priorities. Doing the right thing is extremely important to all stakeholders.”
“SAI360 sets itself apart from its competitors with deep experience and solutions that drive performance in achieving ESG objectives. Our latest release includes enhanced and connected capabilities for risk, process, measurement, compliance, and third-party management,” said Anton Lissonechief technology officer for SAI360.
Here’s what’s new and improved with SAI360 2022 Launch Two.
Operationalizing ESG with SAI360
The depth of SAI360’s expertise in the three pillars of governance, risk and compliance (GRC), ethics and compliance learning, and environmental management, health, safety and sustainability (EHS&S) offers an unparalleled approach to Meet ESG reporting requirements.
- Risk management: monitoring, evaluating and controlling ESG risks and priorities
- Process management: operationalize ESG processes and procedures with automated workflows
- Metrics Management and Disclosure Reporting: Streamlined, audit-ready, scalable data collection and centralized reporting of all ESG metrics and objectives
- Compliance Management: Monitor regulations and automate ESG compliance
- Third party management: Third party due diligence and ESG management
SAI360 continues to invest in improving and innovating its learning platform, technology and solutions to meet the risk management needs of an ever-changing business and regulatory landscape. Additional updates to the SAI360 platform include:
- SAI360 GRC best practice module for internal audit for independent assurance that the business is in control
- Enhanced tools for collaboration and annotation, web-based import, and translation management
- Tools for SAI360 Healthcare GRC to manage disclosures, including conflict of interest reports, gifts and hospitality
- Enhanced incident management solutions for rapid response to major ESG-related incidents, including patient data privacy, ethics and compliance and fraud, waste and abuse
- Interactive walkthrough for SAI360 EHS&S to improve safety engagement across the entire workforce
- Process security enhancements with enhanced Permit To Work (PTW) and New Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) modules
- SAI360 Learning’s new Code of Conduct training program aligns with 12 ESG-focused topics, which can be configured to fit organizational risk topics over a three-year period
- SAI360 Learning’s Pharmaceutical Compliance Essentials, a unique, global collection designed for the specific social compliance and governance training needs of the pharmaceutical industry
SAI360 is a leading provider of risk management, learning, EHS and sustainability software. Our cloud-first platform contains flexible, scalable and configurable modules for a better perspective on risk management. Our unified approach to risk management is what sets us apart, helping organizations around the world manage risk, build trust and achieve business resilience for over 25 years.
Based at Chicago, ILSAI360 operates through Europethe Middle East, AfricaAmericas, Asia and the Pacific. Find out more about SAI360.comfollow us on LinkedInand request a demo to see the platform in action.