March 7, 2022
By Leanne Flynn
RFL. SL. Rhinos versus Hull FC. Thursday, October 8. © MATTHEW MERRICK PHOTOGRAPHY
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Finance Administrator to work within our Finance Department, the post holder will report to the Head of Finance Office and will be based at Headingley Stadium.
Working flexibly within our small finance team (of four), you will handle all customer related financial transactions for the group organizations in an efficient and timely manner.
Key areas of responsibility for the role include:
- Credit control
- Dealing with slow or bad debts through a systematic process
- Develop relationships with clients and colleagues and liaise with department heads
- Process and resolve customer inquiries
- Ensure effective collection, produce monthly statements and report current aged debtors to internal stakeholders
- Creation and validation of customer accounts
- Review (corporate) sales batches for completeness and accuracy
- Process and distribute all invoices to customers
- Reconcile and process inter-company invoices and recharge
- Set up payment terms and process scheduled payments, including direct debits
- Prepare monthly statements and distribute
- Systems and analysis
- Become the point of reference for all CRM queries and customer order processing
- Configure new products, events and reporting profiles on CRM and accounting software
- Reconcile event booking reports with billing and financial reports
- Ad-hoc cross-departmental CRM analyzes and reports
- Develop a full suite of process notes
- Event Day Tasks
This role would suit a candidate who has proven experience in a credit control and sales ledger environment and has strong computer skills, preferably with knowledge of Microsoft D365 CRM. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with a requirement to work on home game days which may fall on weekends or evenings. The salary for the position depends on your current skills, experience and qualifications. Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities will be provided.
To apply, please email your cover letter, full CV and salary expectations to Sarah Tate – [email protected]
The deadline for submitting applications is Friday 6 p.m. at 12 p.m.and March 2022