Dublin, December 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report ‘Research Report on Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market by Drug Class, MOA, Drug Origin and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 ”has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus drugs market size was estimated to be USD 1,542.93 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 1,623.64 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.56% to reach $ 2,135.87 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on drug class, the market has been investigated for Cephalosporin, Folate Antagonist, Lipoglycopeptide, Lipopeptides, Oxazolidinone, and Tetracycline.
- Based on the MOA, the market was investigated for bactericidal and bacteriostatic drugs.
- Based on the origin of the drug, the market was investigated for semi-synthetic and synthetic drugs.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features) and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market including Allergan, AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation, Basilea Pharmaceutica, Baxter International, Debiopharm Group, KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Melinta Therapeutics, Merck, Pfizer, and Theravance Biopharma.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the global methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus drugs market size and forecast?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Drugs market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus drugs market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing prevalence of global infections and demand for new therapies
5.2.2. Growing awareness of bacterial infection
5.2.3. Increase in the immunocompromised population
5.3.1. Lack of systematic surveillance for MRSA infection in developing countries
5.3.2. High cost of new MRSA drugs and reduced hospital readmissions program
5.4.1. Increase in research activities to develop new drugs against MRSA by key players and support for government initiatives
5.4.2. Rising product launches and approvals
5.4.3. Unmet need for MRSA infection
5.5.1. Introduction of low-cost generic drugs
6. Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market, By Drug Class
6.3. Folate antagonist
7. Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market, By MOA
7.2. Bactericidal drugs
8. Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drugs Market, By Drug Origin
8.3. Synthetic drugs
9. United States Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drug Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drug Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Drug Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.2. AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
13.3. Basilea Pharmaceutica
13.4. Baxter International
13.5. Debiopharm Group
13.6. KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
13.7. Melinta Therapeutic
13.10. Theravance Biopharma
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u0e8b8