Governor Eric Holcomb has made several appointments to various state boards and commissions. They include the Purdue University Board of Trustees, the Higher Education Commission, and the State Ethics Commission.
Purdue University Board of Trustees
The Governor renewed a term on the Board of Directors, which will serve until July 1, 2025:
- Malcolm DeKryger (DeMotte), chairman and co-owner of Belstra Milling Co.
Higher Education Commission
The governor made three reappointments to the commission:
- Anne Bowen (Terre Haute), MBA student at Indiana State University, who will serve until June 30, 2024
- Al Hubbard (Indianapolis), co-founder of E&A Industries, in office until June 30, 2025
- Christopher LaMothe (Indianapolis), former CEO of Elevate Ventures, who will serve until June 30, 2026
The governor also made three new appointments to the commission, which will serve until June 30, 2026:
- Mike Daigle (South Bend), CEO and Executive Director of the St. Joseph County Airport Authority
- Nancy Jordan (Fort Wayne), senior consultant at Bulldog Consulting Services
- Tom Saunders (Lewisville), retired state representative
Governor’s Staff Office
The governor made three new cabinet appointments, who will serve until December 31, 2023:
- Theresa Koleszar (Brownsburg), director of the FSSA Office of Rehabilitation Services
- Marilyn Pitzulo (Indianapolis), Deputy Chief of Workforce Strategy and Design at the Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Steve Schreckengast (Lafayette), president and co-founder of Citation Homes Inc.
State Ethics Commission
The governor has renewed the mandate of the commission twice, which will sit until December 31, 2025:
- Corrinne Finnerty (North Vernon), Director at McConnell Finnerty PC
- Katherine Noel (Kokomo), director of Noel Law, who will also continue her service as chair of the commission.
The governor also made a new appointment to the commission, which will sit until July 31, 2026:
- John Krauss (Indianapolis), alumnus and founding director of the Indiana University Public Policy Institute
National Lotteries Commission
The governor renewed a mandate for the commission, which will sit until June 30, 2026:
- Norman Gurwitz (Indianapolis), consultant and former executive vice president, corporate lawyer and chief human resources officer for Emmis Communications Corp.
The governor also made a new appointment to the commission, which will sit until June 30, 2026:
- Roger Utzinger (Carmel), management consultant