Friday, November 19, 2021 / 6:00 p.m. / Asset & Equity Group / Header Image Credit: Group of assets and stocks
At the BAFI Business Day awards ceremony, Asset and Equity Group won the Diversified Financial Services Company of the Year award. The awards ceremony held at the Lagos Continental Hotel on November 13, 2021 brought together captains of the financial industry.
The BAFI Award in its 9th edition have established themselves as the benchmark of excellence for companies in the financial services sector in Nigeria. This year’s BAFI, considered a esteemed honor for companies in the financial sector in Nigeria, is the first nomination and victory for the group.
The award was presented to the Deputy CEO of the Kayode Adegoye Group. While thanking Business Day for the recognition, Kayode said this award gives credit to the work we do and reminds us why we are on this path – to be a one stop shop for all financial needs. He went on to say, “We couldn’t have done it without the amazing people from AEG who bring their A-game day in and day out and set us apart.”
Asset and Equity Group is the parent company of four subsidiaries including Olive BDC, the pioneer company that has grown into the group it is today. Converged Dynamics Capital Services Limited, an asset management company licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Silicon Edge, a technology company with its flagship project – File.ng. Finally, Park 101, a luxury real estate project in the Lekki free zone.
Speaking on the award, Group Managing Director Michael Abayomi Osho said, “This award reminds us of our humble beginnings as a foreign exchange company over ten years ago. And by then, we ventured into tech, asset management and more recently real estate. How did we get there? By having the courage to work in the present while planning for the future. ”According to Mr. Osho, this award will be motivation to continue to serve a wide range of customers and create long-term value to have an impact on the economy of the continent as a whole.
1. Diversity and Inclusion – A Case for Men
2. Pistis Empowerment Foundation launches Pistis Life and Leadership Institute (PLLI)
3. John Holt Plc announces the death of a director, Mr. Paul Newns
4. Transcorp Hilton Abuja and Transcorp Hotels Calabar Win 5 Prestigious Travel Awards
5. Transcorp announces the appointment of Joseph Adegunwa as Group Chief Financial Officer
6. Mr. Stanislas resigns as Chairman of the Board of Directors of TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc
7. Dr. ABC Orjiako steps down as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Seplat Energy Plc
8. ASHON announces new members of the Executive Board
9. Launch of the FITC Awards for Excellence (FAFE) 2021: recognition from the main institutions
ten. Jaiz Bank Plc announces the appointment of Mr. Ahmed Alhaji Hassan as Executive Director
11. Dangote Cement Plc announces the passing of Non-Executive Director Alhaji Sani Dangote
12. Seplat Energy Plc announces the resignation of Mr. Xavier Rolet
13. UPDC Plc announces the resignation of Ms. Deborah Nicol-Omeruah as Deputy Managing Director